Telephone: +34 663 458 372
Address: Avda de la Universidad 30, 28911, Leganés, Madrid
Zhuoyao He, graduated in 2010 in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering from South West Jiao Tong University, China. He obtained high Ph.D. degree in 2018 in Power Engineering and Engineering Thermo-physics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. As first author, he has published 9 SCI papers on top journals such as Fuel, Applied Thermal and Engineering in his researching fields. Besides, he also has obtained funding support from Post-Doc Foundation of China, National Nature Science Foundation of China. Besides, he also won support of Super Postdoctoral Incentive Program from Shanghai Human Resources and Social Security Bureau. He joined in Intelligent Systems Lab in University Carlos III of Madrid in 2021 with Post-Doc. position. At present, his research interests are Intelligent Combustion Control, Intelligent Power System and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- 2022.1~2024.12; Principle Investigator. “Research on the Non-Entire Process Mutual Coupling Mechanism Between Fuels with Complementary Reactivities Under Low to Medium Temperature Oxidation Conditions”. Funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China.
- 2021.1~2022.12; Principle Investigator. “Research on the mechanism of controllable in-cylinder thermochemical reforming and the control strategy of high engine thermal efficiency”. Funded by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation.
- He Z, Zhang Y, Yu L, et al. Impacts of gasoline fuel components on GDI engine performances: Part 1, influence on gaseous toxic pollutants[J]. Fuel, 2022, 310: 122423.
- He Z, Zhao W, Liu G, et al. Effects of short chain aromatics in gasoline on GDI engine combustion and emissions[J]. Fuel, 2021, 297: 120725.
- He Z, Zhang L, Liu G, et al. Evaluating the effects of olefin components in gasoline on GDI engine combustion and emissions[J]. Fuel, 2021, 291: 120131.
- He Z, Wang J, Li B, Zhu L, Qian Y, Lu X, et al. Effects of n-heptane enrichment on in-cylinder thermochemical fuel reforming (TFR) characteristics and performances of spark ignition natural gas engine: A comparison with natural gas and methanol enrichment. Fuel 2020;271:117531.
- He Z, Liu G, Li Z, Jiang C, Qian Y, Lu X. Comparison of four butanol isomers blended with diesel on particulate matter emissions in a common rail diesel engine. Journal of Aerosol Science 2019;137:105434.
- He Z, Li J, Mao Y, Yu L, Zhou Q, Qian Y, et al. A comprehensive study of fuel reactivity on reactivity controlled compression ignition engine: Based on gasoline and diesel surrogates. Fuel 2019;255:115822.
- He Z, Zhu L, Xu Z, Kaario O, Li A, Huang Z. Effects of ethanol enrichment on in-cylinder thermochemical fuel reforming (TFR) spark ignition natural gas engine. Fuel 2017;197:334-42.
- He Z, Gao Z, Zhu L, Li S, Li A, Zhang W, et al. Effects of H 2 and CO enrichment on the combustion, emission and performance characteristics of spark ignition natural gas engine. Fuel 2016;183:230-7.
- He Z, Xu Z, Zhu L, Zhang W, Fang J, Lin H, et al. The Performances of a Spark Ignition Natural Gas Engine Coupled with In-Cylinder Thermochemical Fuel Reforming (TFR). SAE Technical Paper; 2016.
- He Z, Jing Q, Zhu L, Zhang W, Huang Z. The effects of different intake charge diluents on the combustion and emission characteristics of a spark ignition natural gas engine. Applied Thermal Engineering 2015;89(12):958-67.
- Zhu L, He Z, Xu Z, Lu X, Fang J, Zhang W, et al. In-cylinder thermochemical fuel reforming (TFR) in a spark-ignition natural gas engine. Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 2017;36(3):3487-97.